2018 MENTOR REGISTRATION FORM
Hear from our 2017 Mentors
We match every team of girls in the Search for the Next Tech Girl Superhero competition with a mentor. To qualify as a mentor, you need to:
- Being a female** work in a STEM*-related field
- Have a passion for technology
- Want to help a team of girls build confidence with technology and learn hands on entrepreneurial skills
- Be available for an average of 1-2 hours each week online from the 30th of April until 27th of July 2018(13 weeks).
- Are willing to guide the teams of girls to the information they need, adhering to deadlines etc
- Are willing to get a blue card for working with children - In 2018 this is a requirement by all states across Australia so please register now for a blue card if you don't have one already. It is free, and will reassure our teachers and parents.
*Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths
**Men are welcome to be judges in August. We want our teams to have access to a positive female role model.
We invite you to join us on this entrepreneurial journey to inspire and empower the next generation of leaders. Together we can build a workforce that is capable of building the technology of the future.
NOTE: All team mentors are women because we want girls to have access positive female role model during this program. For any interested men, we invite you to join as a technical mentor (complete form below), or as a judge (coming soon).