MENTOR REGISTRATION FORM
We match every team of girls in the Search for the Next Tech Girl Superhero competition with a mentor. To qualify as a mentor, you need to:
- Work in a STEM*-related field
- Have a passion for technology
- Want to help a team of girls build confidence with technology and learn hands on entrepreneurial skills
- Be available for an average of 1-2 hours each week online from the 1st of May to the 31st of July 2017.
- Are willing to guide the teams of girls to the information they need, adhering to deadlines etc
- Are willing to get a blue card for working with children - In 2017 this is a requirement by all states across Australia so please register now for a blue card if you don't have one already. It is free, and will reassure our teachers and parents.
- *Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths
We invite you to join us on this entrepreneurial journey to inspire and empower the next generation of leaders. Together we can build a workforce that is capable of building the technology of the future.
NOTE: All team mentors are women because we want girls to have access positive female role model during this program. For any interested men, we invite you to join as a technical mentor (complete form below), or as a judge (coming soon).